Proud to belong
At The Oak Tree Academy, children have a school uniform which is smart, serviceable and reasonably priced. It simply consists of a colour scheme so as not to prove too specific and is as follows:
- Grey school trousers (no leggings)
- Grey skirt or pinafore
- Grey jumper or cardigan with logo (no hooded tops)
- Yellow collared polo - shirt with logo
- Black school shoes (no trainers)
- Grey shorts or red gingham dress in the summer months
Items of uniform with the school logo embroidered onto it can be purchased from:
8 Richardson Road
Tel: 01642 674973
or online at www.elizabethsembroidery.com password OAK11
or online at Motif8
or via order form available at the school office.
Jeans, tracksuits, hooded tops and trainers are unsuitable for wearing as uniform at school.
All clothing should be marked with your child's name. It is always amazing how much lost property remains unclaimed because it is not named.
In addition, parents are asked to provide:
- A PE kit comprising black shorts, yellow round neck T-shirt (with logo), grey jogging bottoms (with logo)
and plimsolls or trainers
- A swimming kit for children in years 3 & 4 comprising swimming costume/trunks, cap and a towel to be brought in on swimming days
In line with all Stockton schools, the wearing of jewellery (other than a watch) is not permitted for health and safety reasons. If you want your child to have their ears pierced, then please do so during the summer holidays so they can be removed in time for school.